QUESTIONS

 1) I chose a level media studies because it seems interesting as i have never studied a subject like this before.

2) I did not take media studies at gcse.

4) I wish to achieve a grade a in media studies.

5) I plan to go to university after i finish my a levels.

6) I think that the biggest media story of 2023 has been the release of the barbie movie because there was an important message and meaning behind the movie which a lot of the target audience could relate to.

7) I use google and social media sites such as tiktok and instagram to find out about news and current affairs.

8) The last film i watched was white chicks.

9) My favourite series is how to get away from murder.

10) My screen time is 6 hours. I think this is a good amount as most of my day is spent at school.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUDIENCE THEORY 2

CULTURAL INDUSTIRES BLOG TASK

READING AN IMAGE, 50 CENT